No one is a born leader ...
you must learn to lead
The CEO Institute’s Future CEO program is a certification course designed for future business leaders.It equips next-generation leaders with the skills, knowledge and contacts they need to confront problems and manage growth.
The Future CEO program is a unique development forum for executives on a leadership journey. Based on a blended learning model, the program provides a mix of facilitated and experiential learning, which enables members to enhance their existing management and leadership skills to fast track their career potential.
Future CEO members with a minimum of 3 years’ senior management experience who attend at least 15 full-day meetings of the Future CEO program are automatically assessed for Provisional Certification as a Certified CEO, and, if successful, are entitled to use the post nominal CCEO(prov)
A guiding hand
The monthly meetings are chaired by an experienced chairman facilitator who has been hand-picked for their professorial or doctorate credentials as a leading business academic with practical business experience.
| |The agenda for each group is set by the chairman-facilitator based on each member’s learning goals and current needs. A typical meeting includes:
- Members’ issues. A confidential forum for members to raise challenges they are facing (problems and opportunities) and discuss them in a supportive way.
- Expert speakers and themed workshops.The members’ issues sessions often focus on the common challenges of today’s business environment. At most meetings, expert speakers are engaged by the chairman-facilitator to deepen knowledge in these areas and answer questions.
- Open forum. Broad-ranging discussion about issues affecting members. Critical peer-to-peer problem solving is facilitated by the chairman-facilitator in addressing these issues.
The Future CEO program uses a comprehensive curriculum framework covering the following 15 subject areas:
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Managing People
- Financial Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Models
- Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Corporate Sustainability
- Corporate Governance
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Innovation & Creativity
- Critical Thinking
- Technology & Connectivity
- Global Business
As a Future CEO member, you and a select group of peers learn the skills of being a CEO from experts with broad business management experience. Membership of a Future CEO group gives you access to many other privileges and benefits:
- Provisional Certification as a Certified CEO
- Guidance from an experienced, independent chairman-facilitator
- Access to a pool of expert speakers
- Membership of an exclusive group
- Group diversity
- Veto rights over potential new members
- Full access to the International Institute of Directors and Managers (IIDM) website - www.iidmglobal.com