Kawader Malia overview
Kawader Malia aims to professionally empower our future generation of fresh graduates who are studying financial and business related majors.
The programs provide students with the following benefits:
- International recognized certifications
- Unique and practical experience
- Professional development and knowledge
- Monthly Stipend for the duration of the program
Applicants’ short listing process will be carried out to identify the best candidates to be recruited.
- For Qataris and/or Born to a Qatari Mother
- Fresh Graduates (of no more than 2-years)
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 from a recognized University
- Minimum IELTS Score of 5.5, or TOEFL Score of 59
Each student will be assigned to one of four certificate pathways. After being shortlisted, the certificate pathways allocation process will include an interview and a Q&A session.
- Target Audience: Fresh Graduates 60 Trainees
Introduction to Finance & Banking - 2 Weeks
Leadership & Management - ILM Level 3 - 2 Weeks
4 Pathway Qualifications - 3 Weeks
Career Readiness Session - 1 Week
Experiential Learning Internship Opportunity - 4 Weeks