The program aims to introduce students to the different careers in finance and the financial sector in Qatar by conducting theoretical and interactive workshops on-campus and by visiting a selection of professional organizations in the financial sector.
In addition to gaining knowledge and experiential learning, the program provides students with the following benefits:
- A certificate of participation indicating that it was equivalent to 20 hours of volunteering upon the completion of the program
- An exclusive discount at “Go Home” – QFBA-NU campus branch.
The program is delivered over one week as per the following schedule:
- Day 1: Introduction to the Financial Sector – delivered at QFBA-NU campus
- Day 2: Site visit to an organization in the financial sector
- Day 3: Site visit to an organization in the financial sector
- Day 4: Site visit to an organization in the financial sector
- Day 5: Career Planning Workshop – delivered at QFBA-NU campus
Program Sponsor and Partners
The first edition of Future Assets delivered in August 2022 was sponsored by Qatar Financial Centre
and in partnership with
- Masraf AlRayan
- Qatar National Bank
- Qatar Stock Exchange
Dates and Registration
The second edition of Future Assets program is scheduled during summer 2023. Dates and registration process for 2023 edition will be announced in May 2023.
Complete the enquiry form to be the first to know when registration opens.