Qatar Finance and Business Academy is pleased to launch a program Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist® (CAMS) examination rigorously tests for aptitude and expertise in anti-money laundering detection, prevention, and enforcement. The designation maintains the highest standards of integrity in the field. Each person who passes the exam becomes a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), a title that identifies him or her as an expert in the field. This Credential is considered the gold standard in AML certifications by financial institutions and governments worldwide.
CAMS strengthens your core capacity for detecting and combating money laundering, enabling you to better protect your institution. The decision to pursue the credential is proof of your commitment to the profession. It keeps you on top of new developments in the field and shows regulators and examiners that you and your employer are serious about combating financial crime.
Earning CAMS Certification provides clear evidence of your commitment to the industry and instantly sets you apart from your noncertified counterparts as a true industry expert and leader in the field. AML professionals who earn the CAMS designation position themselves to be leaders in the industry, experience professional growth and add significant value to their institutions. The CAMS designation is frequently listed in job postings as a preferred option, and many top spots even require CAMS. From an enterprise-level, the CAMS credential upgrades your staff’s skill set and helps safeguard your institution by demonstrating to examiners that your department has specialized knowledge in the AML field.
- Anybody who aspires to work in the core compliance field or wish to shift their career into compliance.
- Professionals who are currently working in AML, CFT, Counter Illicit Finance, and Combating Financial Crimes.
- All professional who are currently working in Financial, DNFBPs or NPOs institutions.
- All professional who are currently working in Law Enforcement bodies.
- All professional who are currently working in regulatory or supervisory bodies.